Monday, October 04, 2004

Weekend Re-Cap

Ten of my closest friends and co-workers went to Mai Kai for Dinner on Saturday to celebrate my birthday. The restaurant was great, made to look like a Polynesian village. At the end of dinner there was an amazing 45 minutes show with dancers and fire. I had a great time and got a 40G IPOD. I love my friends.

After dinner Aaron and I had tickets to go to Red Ball, which was tragic. When we got there I think maybe there were 30 people left. Bitter since we paid $40 a ticket, we stayed for a bit to listen to the music. Moved on to Alibi's where we ran into some friends and went to Coli to dance. Danced my ass off, met a cute guy from Puerto Rico named Julio....yummy! A little to clingy at times, but a great kisser.

Sunday, I just rested all day. Rena made dinner and Jen made me a cake. Watched Jack and Bobby and Desperate Housewives....LOVED IT.

6 comments:

Razlan said...

Found your blog since both us specified "HR" in our profession. And, coincidentally, I am gay too. Yeah right, like its big news LOL.

My blog on blogger is for my company's. But here's my own private blog at LiveJournal.

Happy 25th Birthday! And I am jealous of your iPod!

Lacey said...

Hey :)

I stumbled across your site, had a read and thought i'd say hello. Happy birthday!

Holley

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Search Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them at Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Hello readers
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7

Anonymous said...

I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case. I’ve been experiencing this very same problem with a new WordPress installation of mine. I’ve spent weeks calibrating and getting it ready when all of a sudden… I cannot delete any content. It’s a workaround that, although isn’t perfect, does the trick so thanks! I really hope this problem gets solved properly asap.

Anonymous said...

thanks
--
http://miriadafilms.ru - купить фильмы