Tuesday, December 28, 2004

My First Christmas Alone.....

Well, I survived Christmas all alone in this new big city. Everyone called wondering if I was okay and of course I was. Honestly, this may sound bad, but I was glad to be alone. This past year has been so busy with the project, travel, family, friends, and co-workers it has been very hard to get some alone time. So this past month has been really nice just doing the things that make Brian happy. One of those things was joining the Blockbuster Movie Pass. It is wonderful, it's $29.00 a month and I can rent up to 3 movies at a time. Each time I am finished I bring the movies back and exchange them for 3 more. I have watched so many movies, probably not healthy, but since it has been so cold what else is there to do?

OMG, so I move to the city where I can use my wonderful 40G Ipod and what happens a month into the move…..IT GETS SICK! Gave me some damn folder exclamation point error…WTF!!!!! Anyways, she is currently laid up at some Apple Hospital somewhere all alone. I pray for a safe return.

I love my new apartment and building, I am on the 14th floor of a 32-story building. I have always wanted to live in a high-rise since I was a kid. Ugh, I love my life right now, the only thing I need is a husband. I have met a few people, but not Mr. Wonderful. I will meet him in the Spring…..I hope!

No comments: