Thursday, September 09, 2004

Bitch Session.....

So I just got out of a meeting and they informed me that once again, due to the treat of hurricane Ivan we are being sent to Atlanta to work next week. E-mail from manager:

As you are aware, you are part of the team that will potentially dispatch to another area to continue business operations in the event that this facility must close due to Hurricane Ivan.
The Business Continuity Team has been monitoring Hurricane Ivan. It is a category 4 hurricane with some projections that it may hit some part of Florida by Sunday.
Updates on the status of this building will be made as they are available. If the building is to close and you are to relocate to the alternative site in Atlanta, it is anticipated that a small number of you would travel on Friday and the majority on Saturday. Travel arrangements are currently being made on your behalf for the trip.


Please get with me should you require time to prepare yourself or your home for the relocation. We remain hopeful that the storm will not cause any significant impact to our operations or long-term closure of our building. However, as this is not predictable, we advise you to prepare to bring enough clothing to be away for approximately seven calendar days.

So not to complain or anything but this sucks for me. I have no clean cloths since I just got back from Atlanta and I am exhausted from travel already.

.

My Schedule for Upcoming Weeks
Sept. 11th-15th Atlanta, GA
Sept. 15th-22nd Phoenix, AZ
Sept. 22nd-26th Dallas, TX

My B-day is in 13 Days, Quarter of a Century Old!

No comments: