Friday, September 17, 2004

Scottsdale Day 3

Happy Hour
So I go out to with the girls on Friday night, they invited me to happy hour, so I accepted and only planned on being out for a bit, so I could really enjoy the gay bars in town. I figured Friday would be the best night to go out since I had to work on Sunday. We leave and get to Dos Gringos at a little after 5:00pm, I rode with Traci from the office since I needed to run by the atm. It turns out she has a gay roommate and we have the same birthday....get out of town. We hit is off immediately. We where joined by Nicole, Gina, and Deborah and the drinking games began. When I travel to unfamiliar offices I always try and play my straight card. Basically the girls new I was gay, but just waited until I came out of my shell and was comfortable enough with them. I found the best opportunity was when we where talking about plastic surgery and Dr. Rey from Dr 90210, they asked if I watched it and I replied with yes and Dr.Rey is so hot. There out on the table and I was free to have a good time.

Nasty Cracked-Out Stripper
Dos Grigos was so cute, picture a Mexican restaurant outdoors with multiple bars and water misters everywhere....VERY CUTE oh and right next door to BS, a local gay bar. All eyes where fixed on Ariel, a stripper with huge tits that where literally spilling out of her shirt. She was drunk and had been drinking since noon, but was also on something else.(wink). When I asked her she replied "I took something, but not sure what it was" I was like Crystal and she was like um yeh...I am like share...ok not really with co-workers. She was so TRAGIC I almost felt sorry for her. She was so drunk that she kept walking over to the trash can and you could hear everyone whisper....look she is about to lose it.....POOR THING. We call her over and introduced herself to us and chatted for a bit, until she moved on for another shot. Her server kept serving her even though she was drunk and she was the entertainment in the bar....SAD.

The Swingers
A guy sitting next to me Todd introduced himself and his wife to our table, he was also joined by his twin brother whom was staring at Ariel's tits. They had also been watching miss crackho, so it was easy brining up conversation with us. Todd's wife was from Canada and so was Gina, so they where instant best friends and started to sit next to each other discussing the best way to get a VISA, so we decided to talk to the twins. Very cute guys, they kept trying to figure out if I was gay...saying "I tried to get her to show her tits for you, sorry" I replied with that is sooo not my type. He said oh really.....I am like oh yes, look how I am holding my Vodka Tonic...Waiter I will have another please. Turns out they where swingers and his wife thought I was hot and spent 30 minutes trying to figure out if I could perform with both a man and a WOMEN...she was like can you get it up...I was like is she for real. She finally moved to talk to Gina and I started drinking more. Todd was showing a picture of his wedding in Maui and asked me if I would like to see, I said NO...I want to see a picture of your cock. Everyone laughed for how forward I had been, but was confused by the looks he was giving me and wanted to see if he two was interested in me. Five minutes later he passes me his palm quietly and says here. It was his HUGE COCK in between his wives tits. OUT LOUD I STARTED LAUGHING and got everyone's attention. I turned to his wife and said "I know why you married him now" She smiled and high fived me. Needles to say, I was invited to a Hot tubing party tomorrow night with some other couples...NO THANKS, but I will sleep with your husband.....WINK.....

Way To Many Drinks.....
OK, I was drinking like a sailor and don't remember much. We left Dos Gringos about 9:30pm, went next door to the gay bar for an hour and I remember nothing. I woke up in my hotel room about 10:30am the next morning with a major headache. I was pleased I had made it in ok, but pondered how I had gotten here. I call Deborah and she was like OMG, we had so much fun. I was a little embarrassed to say I did not remember but asked how I got home. She said sweetie me and Gina took you, and she started laughing, I was like what. She said that I got in the car and they asked where I was staying, I replied with the Marriott, turns out there are 4 on north Scottsdale road and we went to all 4......TRAGIC, I had so much fun though and the girls are wonderful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Nice site! Good resources here. I will bookmark!

Anonymous said...

I see first time your site guys. I like you :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!