Wednesday, September 08, 2004

It is nice to be home again.....

I could not get up this morning, I was so tired. Had a great day at work playing catch up. Everything was going good, we had a good day at work and got a Thank you from the top for driving to Atlanta, supposedly by choice, I was not given a choice I was told, but I guess it sounded better that way...Here is the e-mail and we got 2 comp days, YIPPIE!

"On behalf of the Business Continuity Committee, I want to thank you for the tremendous effort you put forth this past weekend. We knew when we created the BC Plan that our biggest exposure, yet most critical piece, was relocating associates from the CSC to the AOC. Your willingness to travel and phenomenal teamwork displayed, proved our plan and more importantly kept the business running.

Again - You did an outstanding job! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!


I left work about 7pm, and had to run by Wendy's. I was so craving a #4 Big Bacon Classic Combo, well when I get to the order menu there was a sign posted saying "No Meat, Cheese, or Salads due to hurricane. UGH, Damn it! I had to get the Crispy Chicken Nuggets instead.

We way over prepared for this Hurricane, I packed and put almost everything up, not doing that again. I started to hook up the DVD, AV, & Tivo to the TV and it took forever, 3 hours later when I had all the cords tied nice and neat I powered everything on and TIVO said not signal.....count to 10 Brian....took a deep breath and almost cried when I realized I pulged the Yellow Video cable into the Audio hole....LOL

I missed TIVO, oh and Aaron asks me.....Did it record our shows on Sunday....LOL I did not even answer....GOD LOVE HER!


No comments: