Monday, September 13, 2004

Hurricane Update…..
Upper Management is in a meeting determining when we can fly home tonight. So irritated with these damn Hurricane’s. It is just so hard to sit and wait and not know what is going to happen. Anyways, I guess we are going to fly back to Fort Lauderdale, and then I turn around and fly out on Wednesday to Scottsdale, AZ. Oh well, I will get two more nights of restful sleep in my own bed.

Light at the end of the tunnel……
It looks like this project may end…..as of right now we have 4 conversions left until Spherion will be fully converted to PeopleSoft. So looks like I will either have another position or will be standing in the unemployment line, let’s hope for a new position!!!

Feeling Depressed…..
So my birthday is around the corner and I seem to gage everything in my life by my birthday each year (i.e. achieved goals, personnel growth, health). This year I am feeling more depressed since it is my 25th birthday. I guess my friends say I am too hard on myself, but that is hard for me to change. I just feel that I should be more stable than I am now. I don’t have a boyfriend, I’m ALONE and it sucks. I have not stopped PARTYING; I have slowed down a bit. I have gained weight since I have been on this project, I blame the company for giving me a food allowance, but that is now excuse since I could order better food. I guess I have an excuse for everything, but that is not the point. I still live paycheck to paycheck and don'e understand why when I pay no rent, utilities, gas, & food. I have no savings and I start and stop my 401K every couple of months…..they make it to easy to do that. Well I guess I am just a kid, but I have to ask myself when will I become more responsible as an adult? When will I own something of my own? When will I be debt free….LOL…..NEVER! When does life get easier, can anyone answer that? I guess you could say I am not looking forward to this birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

25 is a hard year. Trust me. I was COMPLETELY depressed a few weeks before my 25th, with some of the same issues. After talking to several friends, apparently thats what happens we you turn 25? Funny I always dredded the big 30! But 25 was ruff!!!

Hang in there, happiness is just around the corner!