Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Hurricane Charley

Well another boring day, not much going on at WORK today. The highlight of the day was Charley turning into a category one Hurricane and its projected path is South FL. Now, before I get excited and host my first Hurricane party, every hurricane that was projected to hit SOUTH FL last year missed us and hit the Carolina's (note to self, don't buy ocean front property in Carolina). So we will see how is pan's out. The good news is that I am a Conversion Analyst, converting over 600 offices to PeopleSoft, well that is not good news but. We have a huge conversion this weekend in which we are converting one of our largest clients (100 Million $ Account), I don't think we are ready, but upper management does not care, so the only thing that might stop this conversion is CHARLEY. Hmm, is it bad to want a Hurricane to hit, I guess I should ask my therapist, I will get back to you guys on that one.

I have a friend in town tonight, she rolled of the project a couple of months ago, and for some reason I am not that excited to see her. NO, it is not that I don't want to see her I just don't want to see some of the people that are going out with us tonight (i.e. evil bitch dog from hell) oops did I type that. Well I am already upset, because we where supposed to go to O'Heras on Las Olas. Now, it is one thing to go out and have drinks with 20 straight co-workers, and have a gay bar right down the street so when I am drunk I can sneak out and go flirt with GAY MEN. My co-workers don't understand, but who cares, anyways. To my dismay they fuckin changed the venue, to some trashy bar called Fox and the Hound, ewww, who would want to go there anyways. So who is the bitch that did not want to go to O'Heras, well it was Gayla so I am not going to hate, I might just not show up so there. I just don't understand the straights sometimes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we not all just get along? Go to the bar...you may enjoy it girl.