Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Misty May...Gold Medal Winner

.

Here is Aaron with Misty May, the Olympic Gold winner for Team USA in volleyball. We met her at a Marlins Pre-Season game. She was there for her fiancé Matthew Treanor who plays for the Marlins. She was super sweet and invited us to a volleyball tournament VIP style....We are so happy for her to win the GOLD. Way to go Misty.

On another note......
OK, help me understand this. One of my dream cars is an Mercedes S55 AMG, and I saw one on my way to lunch. It had an Equal Rights sticker on the back, so I had to speed up to see if he was cute, he was beyond cute....total hottie. So I smile and look down and saw his rims.....omg... ghetto spinners. WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THOSE ARE CUTE? He lost all his sex appeal after that.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyways I am here
now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the
minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I
have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent b.


Here is my site ... clarkconnect cccam server