Sunday, August 15, 2004

Relaxing Weekend

I had a great weekend. Aaron is out of town for the conversion, so Jenny and Maggie May stayed with me to keep me company.

We went to a house warming party on Friday night came back watched a few episodes of Sex in the City and went to bed.

Saturday, We watched a few movies and cried....(The Prince and Me & Love Actually). I love romantic comedy's, if you have not already seen Little Black Book, you must. I give it 2 Thumbs up. After the movies we went shopping at Aventura Mall, OMG, have to go cruising at this mall more, the guys are way hotter than at the Boca Mall. We spotted this hottie in Bloomies and he followed us into Gap, where we lost him, damn it. We are not creepy stalkers, besides he followed us. After a uneventful shopping trip we met my friend Kelly in downtown Hollywood to have dinner and drinks. Downtown Hollywood is cute (Hollywood, FL) I loved it a cute downtown seen with some trendy places to eat. Had a great dinner said our goodbyes and went home.

I am reading Naked, by David Sedaris, he is so FUNNY, tried to finish, but I feel asleep.

Today I am at work.....over it, but this is my last CONVERSION so I am so happy. Took us a little over a year to finish the part of the project. Hopefully today will be smooth, until then........

No comments: