Saturday, August 21, 2004

Tore UP Tracy......



Had a great Friday, Aaron and I were off from work so we just relaxed and went sopping at Aventura Mall. Saw Exorcist The Beginning, was not as scary as the first one but I still jumped a few times. I think anything that has to do with the devil is scary. Friday night we were feeling like going out, so we decided to go to Cathode Ray to have a few drinks. Before we left I had already had two drinks and was feeling GREAT. We get to Cathode and the crowd was cute. Met a REALLY cute lawyer named Christopher, he seemed sweet, he introduced us to his friends and we hung out for a bit. I was feeling great and I just kept drinking, Aaron was like slow down sister, and I was like um, I am fine. Oh lord I should of listened....here is where the night takes a turn for the worse. I run into an old boyfriend Jason, he so got on my nerves, but was lonely and just moved down here, so I guess he feel for me and I just wanted to cuddle, is there anything wrong with that? Anyways, I am drunk and he see me and hits my leg, I was like OMG, JASON.....HOW ARE YOU, I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU TODAY...BLAH BLAH BLAH, he looked cute and I was drunk so I tried to kiss him and he was like, Brian I am not going to play games with you. I was like whatever; I just wanted to kiss you Jason is that so bad. Anyways, we ended up leaving and following him to Coli where I continued to get hammered. Aaron was like Brian you are so tragic right now I was just having fun. Well I can't remember much but what I was told, that I was mugging down with Jason on my dance floor, grinding my ass into his crotch.....then I guess I can't remember but I started dancing with some ugly old man, whom I guess I thought was Jason, but was not....Aaron yells at me and I give him a drunken look, and he was like OMG. To get the old man off me he walked over and told him to get his hands off my boyfriend, thanks sister for saving me, I then proceeded to walk over to Jason, kiss him and then left. Aaron was like where did he go, and Jason was like he said he was going home. TRAGIC TRAGIC TRAGIC......The only thing I really remember was waking up Saturday morning, naked, I guess I started taking my cloths off as soon as I got home, there was a trail all the way to my bedroom. So my lesson, is don't drink without crack...lol!
Posted by Hello

No comments: