Tuesday, August 24, 2004

It's Time for a Revolution....

.

OK, I rented Cho Revolution DVD and if you have not seen it you must. I gave it 2 thumbs up. She had me laughing so hard that I could not catch my breath. The best part about her is that she has a strong message regarding equal rights that is really touching and POWERFUL. One of my favorite lines from the movie is "Who would not want a gay son, you know he is not going to be shooting up the school, because that would get in the way of yearbook”......she had me LMAO the whole time.

On another note, not much going on with me this week. Went to an amazing Dinner last night at Houston's with the group. So much eye candy, I swear every waiter was so damn hot and we luck out and get a DAMN GIRL! She was sweet, so we bribed her to make Dan (hot waiter with a shaved head, Daniel you would of died he was so hot) to bring our food out. I think he was a little uncomfortable when he came to the table, but I just thought if this makes him uncomfortable then I am glad he can't read my mind right now.

I am so into TIVO right now, I can have a life now and not worry about missing my favorite shows. I have been totally loving BRAVO right now, found out that in Sept. they are going to be airing shows from the UK Edition of Queer Eye......YIPPIE. I just love English men, and those accents are to die for. All weekend I watched the Gay Weddings and Boy Meets Boy marathons. I so love Dan and Greg’s wedding it was to die for. I met Greg in Dallas not to long ago, he was in town promoting his new Gay Family cruise line that Rosie was backing, but I just heard that went under.

Two more days until NYC, I am sure I will have much to talk about when I return.

.
Tomorrow Jenny's gets back from her parents and we are going to watch the Wonder Women DVD Box set and I have never been so excited, I know, I am crazy, but who does not love her? I am going to have to practice my spins to prepare for the show....LOL

No comments: