Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Words to live by.....

"Watch your thoughts, they become your words.
Watch your words, they become your actions.
Watch your actions, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your fate."

I love Wednesday's it means the week is almost over, and it has been a long week. I am also excited for Elgin's birthday bash in NYC in 8 days; we are going to have a blast. I love NYC; have been there 5 times since January.

I am back to my workout routine in the mornings, got all messed up when they closed the gym for renovations, but enjoyed sleeping in for the past week. One of my favorite cardio machines is the cross-country ski machine, well this morning someone was on it, so I patiently waited for it. Once he was finished I waited for him to leave an I walked over to the machine, as I was walking someone else was walking up the stairs and met me in the middle of my workout machine and gave me a dirty look, I almost had to knock her out, but I just smiled pointed at the machine I wanted and jumped on it. It was too early to be giving people dirty looks, and I guess I could have been a gentleman and let her use the machine, but I am a stingy queen and I was there first! Oh, and I guess the Olympics are motivating a lot of people to swim, there where like 3 old men at the pool this morning swimming laps, someone should tell them not to wear Speedos EVER, but to each there own.

No comments: